Nozzles are precision components of your misting system,
designed to produce a specific performance under very specific conditions. The
fact that the nozzle spreads water does not mean it works properly. Many factors can reduce the efficiency of a
spray nozzle and ultimately your entire system.
A good nozzle MUST have
- Very carefully engineered orifice to produce an
optimum spray pattern.
- Orifice material must be 316L quality Stainless
- The tolerance of the diameter of nozzle orifices
must be exact.
- As the flow
of a nozzle depends on the gap between the nozzle body and the impeller, these
parts must machined with high precision.
- Size of water droplets must be very small for fast
- Quality of the O ring must be very high.
PERFORMANCE HEX SERIES (BRASS)
PERFORMANCE HIGH FLOW HEX SERIES (BRASS)
HIGH PERFORMANCE HEX SERIES (STAINLESS STEEL)
PERFORMANCE HIGH FLOW HEX SERIES (STAINLESS STEEL)